Our eCommerce hosting packages are built from the ground up and optimized for WooCommerce. WooCommerce has become one of the most widely used platforms for web based stores on the net. With developers and shop owners in mind, WooCommerce allows you to sell anything. Easily.
With 8,364,232 downloads WooCommerce
powers over 29% of all online stores.
Woocommerce is a platform that integrates directly with WordPress. Because of this, you also get the benefits and plugins that come with WordPress. Since WordPress is the worlds most widely used and supported system, you will never have a hard time finding developers, tools or extensions.
Whether it’s t-shirts in various shapes and sizes, music files or software, your time, or even affiliated products. It’s all possible.
Built for WordPress
WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress – giving you access to the fast-growing WordPress ecosystem.
Control your data
Keeping your data independent of any third party software platform gives you complete control of your business’s future.
Our eCommerce hosting packages get you started right. Not only are we providing you with a hosting platform optimized for the most widely used shopping cart system on the world wide web, we are also providing you with a free RapidSSL security certificate.
RapidSSL Certificates help you keep your customers’ transactions secure with strong encryption, and you’ll speed through enrollment with automated domain control validation. We keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you.
RapidSSL certificates are best suited for small and medium capital e-commerce web sites. RapidSSL certificate offer 99% desktop and server browser compatibility with up to 256 bit SSL encryption and 2048- bit CSR encryption. RapidSSL certificate Include a $10,000 warranty and provide you with a competitive advantage by giving your visitors confidence that all of their personal data is protected including credit card details. RapidSSL Certificates will secure the WWW and non-WWW version of your domain if the WWW is generated one level to the left of the root domain (i.e. www.example.com).
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol for enabling data encryption on the intranet and for helping web site users confirm the owner of the web site. SSL is most commonly used to protect communications between web browsers and servers. However it is increasingly used for server to server communications and for web-based applications.
- Easy install
- Most certificates issued in minutes
- 99+% browser support
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- $10,000 warranty
Premium Web Hosting Features
All the features of our premium web hosting packages + FREE OFFSITE BACKUP!
Web Hosting Features:
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- HOST UNLIMITED WEBSITES FROM ONE ACCOUNT!
- Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
Control Panel Features:
- cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters
- Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
- WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
- Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
- Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases