[content_block bg_image=”https://codwebhosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/section5-bg.png” max_bg_width=”yes” bg_fixed=”yes” bg_position=”center bottom” bg_repeat=”repeat” parallax_scroll=”no” bg_color=”#969696″ content_padding=”100px 0″ font_color=”#FFFFFF” class=”class-name”]
Security Certificates for Your Website
[flat_button text=”Compare Now” title=”Flat Button” url=”#compare” padding=”20px 20px” bg_color=”transparent” border_color=”#FFFFFF” border_width=”1px” text_color=”#FFFFFF” text_size=”24px” align=”left” target=”_blank”]
GeoTrust® QuickSSL® Premium certificates are one of the quickest ways for you to start protecting online transactions and applications with SSL. With an automatic authentication and issuance process, it takes just minutes to get your QuickSSL Premium SSL certificate. After that, managing and renewing your certificates is a snap. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice, or reliability.
QuickSSL Premium is suitable for heavy-traffic e-commerce sites that handle critical customer data. In addition to popular web browsers, QuickSSL Premium supports most mobile and smartphone browsers. This certificate can be purchased in your choice of configurations: As a single-domain certificate (i.e. one common name) or as a multi-domain cert (regular certificate + SAN pack). This cert can be issued within 15 minutes.
- Security: domain control validation, up to 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $500K USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal trustmark
- Convenience: most certificates issued in minutes, 1-3 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: Secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com *
[content_block max_bg_width=”yes” bg_fixed=”yes” bg_position=”center bottom” bg_repeat=”repeat-x” parallax_scroll=”no” bg_color=”#fd7800″ content_padding=”40px 0″ font_color=”#FFFFFF” class=”class-name”]
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol for enabling data encryption on the intranet and for helping web site users confirm the owner of the web site. SSL is most commonly used to protect communications between web browsers and servers. However it is increasingly used for server to server communications and for web-based applications.
QuickSSL Premium Features:
- Easy install
- Most certificates issued in minutes
- 99+% browser support
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- $500,000 warranty