[content_block bg_image=”https://codwebhosting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/section5-bg.png” max_bg_width=”yes” bg_fixed=”yes” bg_position=”center bottom” bg_repeat=”repeat” parallax_scroll=”no” bg_color=”#969696″ content_padding=”100px 0″ font_color=”#FFFFFF” class=”class-name”]
Security Certificates for Your Website
[flat_button text=”Compare Now” title=”Flat Button” url=”#compare” padding=”20px 20px” bg_color=”transparent” border_color=”#FFFFFF” border_width=”1px” text_color=”#FFFFFF” text_size=”24px” align=”left” target=”_blank”]
Business-class SSL—only better. When it comes to selecting SSL security for your business, you have a lot of choices. With GeoTrust, the decision is easy. GeoTrust® True BusinessID SSL certificates let your customers know that your site is trustworthy and that you take their security seriously enough to get your certificate from a globally trusted certificate authority.
The True BusinessID certificate is an inexpensive SSL solution for websites where you need to prove your website’s authenticity or risk transaction abandonment. True BusinessID certificates include the trusted site seal, support mobile browsers and are fully organization-validated, for a very reasonable price. This cert takes up to two business days for issuance.
- Security: business identity authentication, up to 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $1.25M USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trustmark
- Convenience: most certificates issued in one day, 1-3 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Multiplicity: UC/SAN / Multi-Domain options available
[content_block max_bg_width=”yes” bg_fixed=”yes” bg_position=”center bottom” bg_repeat=”repeat-x” parallax_scroll=”no” bg_color=”#fd7800″ content_padding=”40px 0″ font_color=”#FFFFFF” class=”class-name”]
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol for enabling data encryption on the intranet and for helping web site users confirm the owner of the web site. SSL is most commonly used to protect communications between web browsers and servers. However it is increasingly used for server to server communications and for web-based applications.
True BusinessID Features:
- Easy install
- Most certificates issued in minutes
- 99+% browser support
- Up to 256-bit SSL encryption
- $1,250,000 warranty